Monday, June 2, 2014

I have my own truth, you do also

"Each of us has our own truth. If your truth is like mine, it is malleable, rather than fixed in stone. My truth changes asdownloads and new revelations are given to me either in my dream state, after speaking, signing, or writing in language, or through my daily experiences. Our collective consciousness is changing as our beliefs, thoughts, and patterns are transforming to allow the body to shift out of its dense state and embody more of our higher or divine self. I would not want to be stuck in one belief system or be bound to what I believed yesterday. It is this kind of openness that allows us to make changes and progress in our personal ascension. Therefore, what you have read in some of my previous books may be different from what you read in this book."

Excerpt from:

Light Language Emerging

Author, Yvonne Perry

        My beliefs are much the same as Yvonne's. I believe what I choose to believe. That is my truth, no material where I got my building materials. I own it. My truth is peculiar to me. Also, I change these beliefs as Spirit presents new knowledge to me.

What is truth for me today will not be truth for me tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment