Thursday, September 1, 2011

TRUTH IN ADVERTIZING by the churches is important

A note concerning my "TRUTH IN ADVERTIZING" campaign to spur discussion and reflection.  In the campaign, I am offering my take on aspects of the church's doctrines and dogmas.  Brian McLaren is my hero, one of them anyway.  Noteably, I admire his work addressing the same parts of the church's presentation to the world.  The short statements and questions I offer in my campaign are my take on some of the same issues he addresses . . . especially in his book answering the ten most often questions asked of him. 
While I'm at it, I want to give out a note of appreciation. Thank you, Brian, for "taking it on the chin" all these many years as you and others opened the doors to the liberty to question and discuss every little piece of Christianity.  LONG LIVE BRIAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment